Health Matters Clinic
We offer Free and Confidential STI Testing and Treatment + Hep C and Rapid HIV Testing.
Clinic Hours Are: Monday to Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm
The Public Health Agency of Canada recommends that everyone who is sexually active gets tested for STIs at least once every 12 months or before having sex with a new partner. People who have multiple partners, anonymous partners, or have partners who are HIV-positive are recommended to get tested every 3-6 months.
We Care About What You ThinkAfter your clinic visit please click here to complete this short survey Thank you!
- STI Testing and Treatment, HIV and Hepatitis testing
- Vaccinations for Hepatitis A and B
- Education and Information on sexually transmitted infections and blood borne illnesses
- Harm Reduction Information
- Referrals to other support services
- Free Condoms & Lubricant
Call or Text: 250-753-6759
#103 – 1450 Waddington Road, Nanaimo, BC
We are on the main floor, at the end of the hall on your left side.
Funding for this service is provided through the
Vancouver Island Health Authority.