Accountability – Our Complaint Resolution Process
At NARSF Programs Ltd. we are committed to providing excellent service. An important part of our commitment to you is providing you with the opportunity for feedback about the services you receive. You can do this in a number of ways.
- Complete a satisfaction survey during your involvement. We appreciate your feedback on the good, the bad and the so, so!
- Address your concerns with the staff person involved with you and your family
- Speak with the supervisor responsible for the staff you worked with. You can ask the staff person for that information or you can call our administration office 250.754.2773 to obtain this information. .
- If required, complete a Service Grievance Form (available from our administration office at 201-170 Wallace Street Nanaimo) or download the Service Grievance Form 2023 and submit it in confidence to: Director, NARSF Programs Ltd.
- The Director will respond to your concerns within 10 working days and provide you with additional information for registering your concerns should you fail to be satisfied with the Director’s response.
- To view the Ministry of Children and Family Development complaint process visit: “Make a Complaint About Child or Family Service”
- To view Island Health’s complaint process visit: “What if my complaint is not resolved?” located on the Patient Care Quality Office webpage, Island Health.